Monday, February 7, 2011

Thank you Jebus, Lord of Ganja

So I picked up a quad tonight.  I'm taking unprescribed medical ganja smoke, as JuelzyT so poetically refers to it.  I keep forgetting and rediscovering that weed treats my anxiety.  Chelsea said it was anxiety the other night, so I went home and looked it up and realized that she was right.  Son of a bitch.  Why didn't somebody say something sooner?

You can't tell someone something until they're ready to hear it.  My new hookup to the ganja ganj (again, ©JuelzyT) said that she was living in a glass closet back in the day.  Glass closet is right, except that my closet was more like a one-way window with rainbow light beams shooting out of the side I couldn't see.

Since my sophomore year of college every person who's come out to me has been relaying old news.  I've got the gaydar thing down to a science but it could never turn inward.  People would say things and my busy brain would go about picking the comment apart and proudly presenting me with a host of alternative explanations to choose from and call my own.

Speaking of homo stuff while also returning to the whole ganja smoke situation, Nena and I had the most awesome mini rave just now.  She sat between my legs while I listened to music and gave her a massage.  The sour diesel had me flying around and thinking I'd found the most important task in the world right then and life was pretty damn spiffy.

I have no patience for transitions or a cohesive story right now.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment